Broken glass can be shattering…for people
We all know that broken glass and skin don’t mix too well. Tens of thousands of accidents happen each year involving glass and that glass can provide a comprised area when it comes to safety, security and privacy. Our specialist window films make glass stronger and more resistant to impacts and shattering. They also deter forced entry, reduce damage and injury as well as help maintain your privacy.
Our specialist window films help protect against:
- Accidental broken glass.
- Food Hygiene.
- H&S In The Work Place – Regulation 14.
- Violent events and force majeure.
- Acts of vandalism and ‘break-ins’.
- At risk buildings and environments.
- Spontaneous glass breakage.